Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Fresh and New Perspective

In a time where things look grim to many I now have a fresh new perspective as I welcomed my 3rd daughter into the world earlier this week.

Piper Louise was born on April 7th at 3:37pm. She weighed in at 8 lbs 4.7 oz. and measured 19 3/4 inches long. Most importantly, she reminded me of why I get up each morning. When lack of activity in the real estate market beats down on my moral, I am reminded that my motivation is deeper than any market stats the news media can flash on the TV. I know that there are 3 little girls at home that look up to me and depend on me to provide for them. They think that there daddy is the best "house seller" there is and who am I to disagree with them.

As the Spring brings in new blossoms, I have a new focus and feel rejuvenated with offers coming in and new prospects on the horizon. But most of all I have a new addition to my big why.

Hopefully I am not the only REALTOR seeing an increase in activity lately. I also know that regardless of what type of business you're in, if you don't have a "big why" to keep you focused and motivated that you need to find one. Just don't let it be about the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment